Thursday 2 May 2013

What About You?

I’m pretty sure at some point of our lives, we have had an outfit or accessory that we wanted so bad we were practically shoving them into our parent’s faces. Well, I know I have. When I was younger, I used to love headbands that would have probably made me look ridiculously cute.


Nevertheless, I eventually grew out of it as I got into primary school as we all had to tie our hair in a neat ponytail, which would always make us look like we’ve been through a survival fight at the end of the day.


However, as birthdays pass, I realize that hairbands to attract me once again. Not those big attentions seeking type. Just the normal simple decorated ones, some with a decent sized flower or design on top. Something that matches well with your outfit and doesn’t overpower your whole look (or face).


Just something simple and nice.

What about you?

 Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment