Saturday 4 May 2013

New Fashion in Town for your Pet!!


Superman!!!!!!

When I was a kid, I remember the only thing that puppies used to wear was just a collar. It can be a fancy collar with bells or ribbons. But the pet fashion was definitely dull back then comparing to the current trend. It is so much more interesting now in taking care of a pet. You pick clothes for them, you find cosmetics for them, and then you can dress them as your cute princes and princesses.

Thanks for the help buddy!

Their fascinating photos have always got me laughing in tears. They are simply hilarious and adorable. And the fact that their owners have put in so much time and effort for their pet makes me appreciate their love and creativity. But then, when I look at this puppy disguised as a panda, I start to wonder how does it feel when it is walking around. Will other puppies see him differently? Will it feel weird for the sudden change of its look?

Pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

This makes me start thinking, whether pet fashion is shifting from hoping to take care of the animals and provide them with warmth, to pure human projections of what they see as nice for their pets so that they can show them off to friends and on the internet.

No one can find me now.... ;p

To me, it's absolutely fine as long as we're keeping the animals physically comfortable. I doubt all the dress-ups will cause some permanent "mental trauma" like what a lot animal rights activists claim. As long as you are not strangling your pet, and you don't mind spending the big bucks, I have no problem with the trend.

Heyyyyyyy Sexy Lady!!


Janice




No comments:

Post a Comment