Tuesday 7 May 2013

The T-Shirt

In last week’s post, I mentioned that I love my jeans. There’s one other thing you’ll find plenty of in my wardrobe apart from jeans and that, my fashionable friends, is the humble T-shirt.



I have more T-shirts than I do dresses, no joke. I have plain T-shirts and T-shirts with prints and T-shirts in the same cut because they fit so damn well on me. Do you know how hard it is finding the perfect T-shirt? I don’t want to be too low-cut because I have nothing to show. Nor do I want it to be too tight-fitting as my body isn’t entirely perfect. Which is why I have this T-shirt in five different colours (yes, I think I may have problems):



The AS Colour Womens Wafer Tee is THE best T-shirt for me. The model in the above photo is wearing my most recent colour that I purchased - Grey Marle. I already have this T-shirt in Black, White, Navy and Royal Blue. It’s not low cut, it’s of a nice length (if a little bit long for my not-as-long jackets), it’s not made of lycra (have you seen a lycra T-shirt after wearing it for a few years? Eugh) and unlike American Apparel (whose T-shirts are featured in the first photo), not too expensive for a plain T-shirt! Did I also mention that it comes in many colours?

I highly recommend checking out the AS Colour website for other cuts of T-shirts and clothing. If you’re not comfortable with shopping online, they also have a retail outlet in Paddington. You can find them at:

266 Oxford Street
Paddington
Sydney
New South Wales 2021
Australia

Are you as much of a T-shirt addict as me? Let us know in the comments below!


Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment