Tuesday 23 April 2013

Longchamp Le Pliage

Have you ever wondered, while out and about, or at uni, why a lot of women seem to have this colourful bag with brown handles that comes in different sizes? That, my fashionable friends, is the Longchamp Le Pliage.


Why do you see so many of them? Because it’s light, roomy, foldable and comes in many different colours and sizes. I didn’t understand why they were so popular, until I recently bought two for myself thanks to a sale work was having , which when combined with my staff discount, made it SUPER cheap.


The Le Pilage in the Medium Shopping size (the blue one in the photo) is particularly handy for uni! Because it’s light, it won’t be as heavy as a leather bag. The size means I can fit my A4 folder in it without having to carry it around. And because the material is made from nylon, if it suddenly rains, I won’t need to worry about the bag getting yucky, unlike a leather bag, as it’s waterproof! I tend to use the red one for the short shopping trip where all I need is my wallet, keys, Walkman, Swiss Army Knife and mobile.

You may see a lot of them around, but there’s many good reasons why – the Longchamp Le Pliage is one of the best bags one can use when they, like me, carry what seems like the earth with them.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment