Sunday 21 April 2013

Fashion getting Exotic

There’s a certain point in life when I imagined myself being a fashion designer. I dreamt of all these wonderful clothes I made being worn by gorgeous top models walking under glamorous spotlights on a catwalk. This was one of my favourite pastimes as a kid.

Yet, looking at some of the designs from modern designers, I realize the fashion industry was never how I had pictured it. Designers are much more “inventive” than I expected. The outfits have exaggerating designs that could not have fit into any occasion except a party gone wrong.

This guy looks like he has lost a true-or-dare game. Maybe that’s where the designer got his inspiration as well?

A sausage and egg lover would definitely give anything for this dress. But beware! People around may not be able to hold their constant envy from persistent craving!

I can see that you have a very good iron. Would you mind letting me the brand?

Don’t make me jump on you because I. LOVE. durian!!!


I guess these designs only exist for the sake of a fashion show. They are bizarre and entertaining, and lots of people actually fancy them (though there’s space for them to work a bit more on the practical side). Still, hope all these designers can keep up their enthusiasm and give us more of these fabulous arts. 

Hope you enjoyed the post and please subscribe!!
Janice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment